Sunday, February 9, 2014

Is This Still Here?

Hey wow I still have a blog. Getting put back on day shift and starting college really cut into my free time. I know own not only Menoth but Cryx and Gators. I own every Gator model that is out for regular sale. The only models in Gators that need painting is Rask, Maelok, a Croak Hunter and my Swamp Gobbers. I sold a bunch of Star Wars minis to pick up the other factions. Cryx has been my go to faction now since I have so many options for them. I have so much Cryx that I only need Bane Thralls so I can use pGoreshades feat. My favorite caster is pDenny. I took her to a tournament after a Journeyman League and did really well. Even though I could take 2 lists I only took 1 because I knew the list and didn't want to fight the clock. I ended up 3-1 in 3rd place. I played against some Ret guy (they don't count) eHaley, eMorvana, and Butcher 3 only losing to Khador. The funny part was the "good players" said 1 list could never do well in an event. Well after beating one of them and only losing to 3 unboosted natural 10's on two dice I felt pretty good about myself.

If you haven't picked up High Command you should. Deck builders are fun to play and this one is no different. Having a deck builder where you get to have combat is very fun. Casters are very powerful and seeing that new cards keep the game fresh this game will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment