Sunday, October 2, 2011

Being a bad influence

Well I did it! I'm no longer the newest Warmachine Hordes addict in lovely Wichita, KS. I have been talking about "the new game" a lot I've been told. So my buddy Matt asks about it. I tell him about Privateer Press's main page galleries and asked which one's he thought looked cool. He said he like the way Khador and Menoth looked. How could anyone think big biscuit head looking pile cap wearing Khador look cool? Oh well it could be worse. I was hoping it was a different faction then my beloved Menoth. But since I'm already splitting the 2 army box set I didn't want t leave him out. We do have a solution! Since he has some real life issues that need to settle down he'll use Mikes Khador for a while. Seems like a good deal to me. I'd like to give another huge shout out to Hero Complex Wichita for having every starter box set at the store painted and ready for demo's. Mike played Menoth while Matt the noob used Khador in a demo game. I wanted Mike who has a lot more experience then I do to run the demo game. With a Khador win and 2 guys thinking Sorcha's feat is amazing we have a new addict. When a phone call goes "thanks ya prick now I'm hooked" it's a good thing. The other good thing is that once I'm not working OT every Friday Matt and I will be playing those days. I can't wait to have Warmachine twice a week!

For my army I've started on Kreoss's paint job. I'm taking my time so he looks as good as I can make him. I'm also putting in my pre-order in the morning and trying to win 2 new casters on Ebay. So after the 2 army box gets here I'll be building my force by adding a infantry unit a month for a few months. I really like having most of my models painted before I get more as an incentive to paint often.

Now on to my other love the NFL. I'm picking..........
Panthers over the Bears, not sold on Jay Cutler
Bills over the Bengals, I'm really surprised the Bengals aren't 0-3
Browns over the Titans, Colt McCoy has looked impressive
Lions eat the Cowboys, Detroit D-line vs Romo's ribs
Texans over the Steelers, Pitt is still very overrated.
Saints over the Jags, Jacksonville is starting who at QB?
Vikings over the Chiefs, look someone will get a first win
Eagles over the 49er's, I will never pick against the Eagles
Redskins over the Rams, would nice if the Rams win though
Arizona over the Giants, I still like Kolb to Fitzgerald
Falcons over the Seahawks, bottom of the NFC west is where Seattle belongs
Packers over Denver, this could be the highest scoring game of the week
New England over the Raiders, no snow no need for a new tuck rule
Chargers over Miami, even without Gates there Dolphin safe
Ravens over the Jets, New York is starting a really tough schedule
Tampon Gay over the Colts, Indy please sign another QB without a walker

Well there you have it. Games on Tues and paint every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment