Monday, August 22, 2011

Adding a few $$$ in a solo

So I'm trying to get to 15 points and have a limited budget for this week. I'm looking at Kell Bailoch,
A Reclaimer, Vassal of Menoth, or a Vassal Mechanik.

I like Kell for the long range shooting I was looking at Alten Ashley but that wouldn't be much help against Dustin's Cygnar. So I skipped to Eiryss and seemed to be the same problem either would be good for Mike's Skorne but not Dustin. Although Mage hunter was very close to making the cut.

Next comes the Menoth faction solos I'm really torn on this I like the Reclaimer for the Soulstorm but since I'm more then likely only taking a min unit of choir I don't really want to kill one for it to work all game. The Mechanik was a thought since I'm taking 3 jacks but I'm not sure if it's effective as a "healer". The Vassal seems like the best all around choice to get the jacks buffs. We'll see what strike my fancy tomorrow before game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment