Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Painting updates and a recap

So the painting is coming along I think. I think I'll be getting some new brushes on Friday it should help me paint cleaner. I really think the level of detail in even the rank and file models is great. I'm going to wash and ink the whole force at once and will start highlights soon. So far this is whats mostly done and then whats left so far.


I'm looking forward to getting the Choir done so I can move on to funner models. I also know if I don't do them first they won't get done. The Vassal may be next since it's been getting a lot of attention in my games. Kreoss will be last so I have the most practise in before I get to the main focus of the list.

In my games I've been trying to make sure to activate the Choir first so I don't forget move out of range. I also found a little thing on there card that should be better used. They have reach. It means I may start to use them to block charge lanes. I tired to attack but hitting even a 12 Def with a Mat 4 isn't the easiest thing in the world. The other thing I've been thinking about is using Kreoss's feat for defense. Is it a bad plan to knock down a force to make them use focus, attack, or movement to stand up? I've thought before that it was kind of an alpha strike type of feat. I may give it a try what's it going to hurt. I've also been reading about slams. locks, and throws. I haven't seen many of these attacks in the local meta, this may come in handy.

Thanks again for reading if you have any ideas on how to help with ranged attacks let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment