Monday, September 12, 2011

Day before games

I'm getting ready for a Tuesday of either burning Cygnar or Khador. I have 20 points now so either force could show up. I hope my new additions work like I hope. Since we'll be playing on make shift terrain I'm thinking of making a green bean can forest where when you enter it you'll take a POW 14 Jolly Giant damage roll. Or we can make it a creamed corn canal where you suffer Kernel in my poop knock down when you exit. Either way I'm really hoping for a mistake free game. I want to allocate my focus efficiently and not waste my Crusader. I'm also hoping that my Mechanik over Wrack choice was a good one. Looking at some casters with only 5 focus it seems I may really want those models. On the new caster note I'm looking at caster with Defenders Ward for starters. I really like this spell. I'm also looking at pretty straight forward feats for now. Using Kroess's feat is more a matter of timing not finesse. I'd like to stick with that while I learn more about my force in general.






The Mechanik was a fun model with lots of little bits to fiddle with. I looks better then my camera gives it credit I think. The new paint brushes have been a great help. I think I'll grab some more since Choir leader and Kreoss are coming up very soon. The Repenter will be next up I think though. Mike gave me a Krylon nozzle since I'm not smart enough to read directions. Flat black makes a good undercoat and for the cost I'll never buy Citadel primer again!

This is whats got some color on it so far. I got the Vassal's shoulder pad symbols done. One I'm really happy with the other not so much. I think if I have time before Dustin comes by I may work on some bases in the morning.


Great day for opening weekend of football. Eagles win and the Cowboys lose can't get much better then that. How did the Falcons make the Bears look so good? I know they didn't play anyone but the Bengals and Bills put a whoopin on yesterday.  I'm only down 15 points in my fantasy league with Janikowski and Welker still to play. The best move I made was starting Steve Smith at 11:15 before heading to the sports bar! Thanks again for reading I'm of to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment