Friday, September 23, 2011

Paint and picks

So not really much happening this week after the games Sunday. I have listened to some http://www.chain-attack.com/! That is a great pod cast. I was listening to Episode 6 which was about pSeverius. The timing for that is great since he's still on the block of new casters I'm thinking of buying. I can't say how much I like that cast and supporting web site. Great job once again. I do think the shows are better when it's a faction I play against or Menoth since I know the forces a little better that way.

I did get some painting in this week. I have Kreoss, the Choir leader, and eEiryss left to paint. I'm going to try to knock those out by the end of the month. The 2 player box will give me a ton to paint so I'd better catch up. I'll be basing and doing high lights over the weekend. I'm not sure I like the white in the Crusader it doesn't look very clean but I tried. The Repenters fail looks much cooler in person by the way.









Now on to football picks for the week.
New England over Buffalo, another 500 yards from Brady?
Panthers over the Jags, Scam Newton has been playing good time for a win.
San Fran over the Bengals, a hard game to pick but the 49er's can win it.
Cleveland over Miami, The Browns should be 2-0 they'll at least be 2-1 now.
Lions over Vikings, McNabb should play better though.
Saints over Texans, New Orleans isn't the Colts!
Eagles over the Giants, Phillys home opener an easy pick.
Titans, over Denver, I like there pretty colored uniforms (JK)
Jets over the Raiders, Def wins championships
Chargers over the Chiefs, most lop sided game of the week?
Ravens over Rams, bounce back game for Baltimore.
Packers over the Bears, have I ever said Chicago's overrated?
Arizona over Seattle, Larry Fitzgerald has a monster week.
Falcons over Tampa Bay, the Bucs can't beat a team with a winning or even record.
Steelers over the Colts, This game looked close 2 months ago.
Redskins over Cowgirls, Washington take the 15 yard penalty and blast Romo to the ER!

No comments:

Post a Comment