Sunday, September 11, 2011

I promised pics







I'm thinking off adding some white at the bottom of the robes. Also the shoulder symbols need to get done. It's hard to see but the mask came out pretty good. I got some new models so I'm going to start undercoating today so I have some stuff to paint tomorrow. I also think I'm set for models till the battle box comes out. I bought a Vassal Mechanik yesterday. My list has the 3 jacks, Kreoss, and my surprise unit as hitters. I'm pretty support heavy at this point but they all seem to fit really well. The games on Tues will be at my house so don't expect good terrain it may be the battle of green bean cans. When my wife and I bought the house we're in we had a dedicated game room with a 6'x4' Warhammer table but that was a kid ago. Somehow they think they need room for toys and silly things like beds. I'm trying to get my wife to find some Warmachine or Hordes models she like so I can get some home games in with her. She had some really wild color schemes when she painted.

Well I'm going to head to a sport bars now and hope Amberbach is on tap. Go Eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment